The Ponderosa High School Band Booster Club is a non-profit organization that exists to assist the band director in providing all band students at Ponderosa High School excellence in music education. We volunteer personal time to provide support to the band programs morally, physically, and financially.
Examples of items that the Band Boosters have helped finance in past years include:
- Instrument repair
- Sheet music
- Percussion Instruments
- Guard flags / uniforms
- Drum Major training
- Transportation fees
- Food/beverages at marching band competitions
- Honor Band
- Food/beverages/transportation for Heritage
- Band T-shirts
- Scholarships – Heritage / Sugar Loaf
To Contact Your Booster Board:
President = Lori Burne email@example.com
Vice President = Amy Hopman firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer = Catherine Maloney email@example.com
Secretary = Tamara Abel firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the Latest Booster Minutes:
We always need the talent and help of our wonderful Pondo Band Parents!
Here is where you can help our students most:
- Food Lead Assistant: We need a food assistant who is willing to learn the food lead job and take over in 2017.
- VP Fundraising: This board position involves organizing fundraisers, maintaining and expanding a business sponsor list, and following through on advertising incentives. This job could be split between 2 people.